Life happened and I stopped writing for a while.
But I’M FINALLY DOING THE LIEBSTER AWARD FROM IGNITE 18 @ MARVELOUSLY MISMATCHED!
And, continuing the dark cycle, once again, the one from Abysmal.
First up, Marvelously Mismatched:
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
My greatest strength is probably talking to people. I love getting to know new people and learning about them. My greatest weakness: Pringles.
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else who would you be, and what would you do?
Probably Donald Trump so that I could give myself thirty-million-dollars and sabotage his presidential campagin from the inside.WHOA I’M GETTING TOPICAL SOMEONE STOP ME BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING ELSE POLITICAL HERE HAVE A GIF
- Do you do a crazy dance when no one is looking?
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
The first day that actually gets above 50 degrees Fahrenheit so I can open my windows. I like that day, what ever date it happens to fall on.
- Something you secretly enjoy?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Put it right in the bank and pay myself a salary out of it. Probably get a couple degrees. And go on a trip around the world. And move to someplace that isn’t Ohio. Unless it’s like a $5 scratcher, in which case, iunno, probably get an Almond Joy or something.
- Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
Uh…. Do I have to? Do I have to?Really?
Shark diving, I guess, because of my crippling fear of falling from large heights. And if I went shark diving, maybe the sharks could confirm my nagging suspicion that I am actually Aquaman.
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
Writing and publishing fiction. I really want to give it a shot at some point, but I’m way too busy and also terrified. I’m good with people reading stuff on here, because that’s like expository-opinion-stuff
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
2010, to tell my younger self that he’s being a jackass.
- What’s your favorite food?
General Tso’s Chicken. I can’t find a good Chinese place to deliver to my house though. The best I can get comes kinda soggy and the pieces of broccoli look tiny, wet mops.
- What’s one thing no one knows about you?
And now for Abysmal…
- What is your favorite genre of music?
I listen to everything from 90’s alt rock to trashy contemporary J-pop to 70’s country to funking disco.I hate this question. Everyone asks this question and I can never answer it!
- What is your favorite manga that you are currently reading?
The only manga that I am currently reading is JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Part 5. So that one I guess?First two questions: nailed it. 😀
I’m always down for music and manga suggestions though!
- Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Dogs love you. Dogs relate to you. Every cat that I have ever met thought of me as an automatic stroking machine and/or a food dispenser. I felt used and dirty. Dogs 100%.
- Favorite type of food?
- What character from any form of media or print do you relate the most with?
- If you could chill with any fictional character, who would it be?
Yukimura Tooru from Aoharu x Machinegun.
He’s just so cute.
- If you could chill with any non-fictional human, who would it be?
He’s just so cute.
- Preferred gaming platform? If you don’t game, why do you hate fun?
PC. It’s what I grew up on, it’s what I know. I play fighting games on the keyboard. I play driving games on the keyboard. My ability to play Rocket League spiked once I went home, bought it, and fiddled with my keyboard layout.
- Physical or digital print?
Well, it depends. Digital print is great when they make your textbooks cost half as much. But if it’s a book I think is important and I care about, I like to mark it up and make notes in a physical copy. And it’s just easier for me to remember “about-four-fifths-through” versus page numbers or remembering a searchable sentence like “Eating food is hard sometimes” or “A well-lubricated shaft is key.”
- If you had to memorize one book, and that’s the only one you could ever “read” again (lets just say they all burned in a fire by way of tyrannical government, for a loose example not based off of anything at all,) what would it be?
- You just got nominated for an award! What are you going to do next?!Maybe maintain my blog for once HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAiamtrash.
And thanks for sticking around here, letting me be intermittently smart at you. I’ll try to be back in full force in the next few weeks, but I make no promises. Real life is kind of a dick.
Also I honestly don’t have any more nomination questions in me right now, so, sorry Abysmal but